I am an experienced web designer and developer. I have been creating websites for over 20 years, for a wide range of customers – national and local heritage organisations, as well as small and medium-size businesses.
I will explain in plain-English what a website can do for you. You’ll know who you want to reach, and what information you want to share – I’ll find creative solutions to getting your message out there. I specialise in providing websites you can update yourself – and have provided the relevant training to many different groups, societies and businesses.
My services include:
- Website setup – including domain names, email addresses, web hosting.
- Website design – setting up a clean, user-friendly look and feel for your website.
- Website maintenance – I can manage your website for you, carrying out key security updates, working on search engine optimisation and keeping content up to date.
Some examples of my work:
- Rescue – The British Archaeological Trust: I have been webmaster for Rescue for over a decade. During that time I developed their web presence, with an online shop and membership payment services.
- Medieval Pottery Research Group: Website migration to WordPress, including custom modules for delivery of journal content.
- Roman Pottery Research Group: Website consultancy (including website security), email setup, website migration.
- Schools Prehistory: Website migration, from WordPress-hosted blog to self-hosted website, with data migration and ‘directory’ of experts developed as a custom module.
- Louise Byrne Music: A large media-rich website. Features include an online shop, selling digital music files (fully managed by the client), membership and marketing management.
- Botanical Solutions: Website design, development and management for a local nutritionist.
- Rodney Hobson: business-card website devolpment and hosting, and migration of existing theme to WordPress.
…amongst many more – please just ask.