I am experienced archaeological researcher, and have experience of creating material for a wide range of audiences. I have a specialist research interest in Neolithic Houses, but have written on a wide range of topics, time periods, and locations.
Aside from technical fieldwork & survey reports, recent topics covered include:
- Round-up articles on archaeological discoveries for Shropshire Council Historic Environment Team, published in the Transactions of the Shropshire Archaeological and Historical Society.
- Survey results of work at Castle Pulverbatch, published in the Transactions of the Shropshire Archaeological and Historical Society.
- Earthwork survey and geophysical survey reports for work at Caus Castle, near Westbury (with Dr. Michael Fradley).
- Article on geophysical survey interpretation at Barwhill, Dumfries and Galloway (forthcoming, Transactions of the Dumfriesshire and Galloway Natural History and Antiquarian Society).
- Rethinking the domestic architecture of Early Neolithic Orkney published in Posthole, issue 25.
- Characterising survivors, explaining absence: a survey of preserved East Anglian long barrows, published in PAST (Newsletter of the Prehistoric Society), vol. 88 (with Dr. Roy Loveday, Dr. Oliver Harris and David Ashby).
Find a selected list of publications on my page at Academia.